Raleigh SEO Company
Local search marketing is crucial for locally-based businesses. One of the most critical factors needed to drive consumers to your business is the optimization of your local online business listings, especially since local listings often appear above organic search results.
- 97% of consumers rely on the internet to search for local products and services. (BIA/Kelsey)
- Our local search marketing services put you on the map.
- We “clean up” NAP data (business name/address/phone), essential for search engines to list your business properly, and submit to data aggregators for dissemination across platforms.
- Local search gets local businesses in front of LOCAL eyes.
With consumers relying on multiple devices to find businesses nearby, our local internet marketing services can drive consumers right to your website or storefront. You can count on the local marketing specialists at George Perez SR to get – and keep – your business in front of the eyes of internet searchers.
- The #1 reason for doing an online search is to find the location of a ‘known’ business. The #2 reason is to find a specific product or service. (comScore)
- Our local marketing efforts are aimed at helping LOCAL customers find you when they’re in need of your products or services.
- We utilize onsite and offsite local marketing strategies to achieve maximum impact.
- Small local businesses benefit from geo-targeted marketing campaigns.
LOCAL MARKETING STATISTICS
The impressive power of local marketing should not be underestimated. Here are some facts to consider:
- 79% of smart phone users and 81% of tablet users search for local information. (comScore)
- 77% of mobile searchers contact a business after performing a local search. 59% visit a business on the same day. (Google/Ipsos)
- 54% of Americans use local online search instead of phone books. (comScore)
- 50% of all mobile searches are performed to find local results. (Google/Ipsos)